4142 42nd Street, San Diego, CA 92105
Guadalupe Plaza is an 11-story non-smoking building consisting of 124 one-bedroom apartments that was developed under a HUD section 202 loan and provides housing to qualified low-income seniors 62 and older. This community is sponsored by the Catholic Diocese and is a California Non-Profit 501c(3) Corporation.
The property offers a full time Service Coordinator who provides full case management and serves as a resident advocate, assisting with coordination of medical appointments, nutrition, social activities and personal concerns.
- 124 – 1 Bedroom Units
- 24 hour on site management
- 24 hour emergency maintenance
- One full time on site service coordinator that organizes social activities, arranges for transportation to various appointments and serves as a resident advocate
- Secure tenant parking for a limited number of cars
- Community/Television room
- Modern coin operated laundry room
- 2 elevators
- Recreation room
- Dining hall
- Wardrobe closet space
- Modern smoke detectors
- Help switch for emergencies
- Vertical blinds
- Units are pre-wired for cable television
Address & Contact Info
4142 42nd Street
San Diego, CA 92105
Contact: Lily Warner
Hours: (M-F) 9:00 A.M – 4:00 P.M.
WAITLIST CLOSED- NOT ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS AT THIS TIME