Lions Community Manor
310 Market Street, San Diego, CA 92101
Lions Community Manor is a 131-unit 14 story residential apartment building that offers 1 bedroom/ bath apartments to low income seniors 62 years of age. The property was developed jointly by the Lions Club of San Diego, CCDC and the Department of Housing and Urban Development, who provided a HUD Section 202 loan to the property. We are located adjacent to the Gas Lamp District of San Diego at 310 Market Street on the corner of 3rd Avenue and Market St. The building offers one full-time on-site service coordinator who assists residents with personal concerns such as filling out forms, reviewing your mail, reviewing medical bills, locating domestic services, reviewing social security issues and much more. The property is owned and sponsored by the Lions Community Service Corporation, a Non-Profit 501c(3) Corporation.
- 131 one bedroom apartments
- 24 hour on site management
- 24 hour emergency maintenance
- One full-time on-site service coordinator that organizes social activities, arranges for transportation to various appointments and serves as a resident advocate
- Modern coin operated laundry room
- Recreation room with a 65” Flat screen smart TV
- Library/Computer room
- Utilities included
- Modern smoke detectors
- Units are pre-wired for cable television
- Approximate 550 sq ft units
Address & Contact Info
310 Market Street
San Diego, CA 92101
Contact: Laurie Carreon
Hours: (M-F) 8:00 A.M – 4:30 P.M.
Occupancy Status: Call for availability.